Without the dedication, commitment and enthusiasm of our volunteers, we wouldn’t be able to continue to find loving homes for the wonderful dogs in our care. We’d like to say “cheers to all our volunteers.” You are the lifeline of this organisation!
We appreciate every effort volunteers can make and it is important to us that we get the right people into the right role. In return we offer an induction/training programme to support you in volunteering for us. We are looking for volunteers who can make a regular commitment; i.e. once or twice per month or more, depending on what role you chose.
7 Ways you can help us
1. Help at our awareness roadshows (and bring your dog – they’re the best adverts)
2. Walk and socialise the dogs at the re-homing kennels
3. Become a home-checker
4. Put your arts and crafts skills to good use to make merchandise to sell
5. Offer specialists skills like photography, publicity etc.
6. Sponsor a dog or arrange a local fundraising event on our behalf
7. Put up a poster in your local shop, vets, school, community centre etc.
We’d love to hear from you if you think you’d like to get involved!
Please call us on 07852 734958 or fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch…