Greyhound Trust Dunton believes that pet insurance is an important part of responsible pet ownership allowing owners to seek veterinary treatment at the earliest opportunity knowing that help is there for the unexpected costs.
It’s important to be aware that not all pet insurance is the same. Some policies limit the amount of time or money that you can claim for so don’t just shop around on price alone.
At Greyhound Trust Dunton we recommend Petplan insurance for the following reasons:
- With Petplan’s Covered For Life® guarantee your veterinary fees cover is renewed each year no matter how often you claim (providing you renew your policy each year with no break in cover).
- Petplan doesn’t place exclusions at renewal on their Covered For Life® policy so on-going conditions such as eczema continue to be covered year after year.
- Petplan won’t increase your premium or excess just because you make a claim.
- Petplan is a pet insurance specialist so they understand pets and work closely with vets, charities and breeders.
- Petplan support the Greyhound Trust by giving 10% of all premiums generated by us to our charity.
- You will receive 4 weeks free pet insurance when you home one of our greyhounds. We will complete the details with you when you collect your new greyhound.
Insure your pet
Insure your pet today with Petplan
CLICK HERE TO INSURE YOUR PET TODAY
Petplan is a trading name of Pet Plan Limited and Allianz Insurance plc. Greyhound Trust is an appointed representative of Pet Plan Limited and is not part of the Allianz (UK) Group.